Controlled Angle Sharpening Systems
The ULTIMATE in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use
Designed to give your blade a Professional, Razor Sharp Edge every time. The Knife Clamp holds the knife in place while it's Guide Holes maintain angle consistency when sharpening. This provides the user superior results regardless of their knife sharpening experience.
The 5-Stone Controlled-Angle Sharpening System ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike.
5-STONE CONTROLLED-ANGLE SHARPENING SYSTEM
Keep all your knives honed with a professional, razor sharp edge with this Precision Knife Sharpening Kit. This Kit comes with five sharpening hones of different coarseness:
- 1 x Ultra-coarse Stone (Black) - Super fast cutting stone cuts away large amounts of steel from extremely dull, deteriorated edges.
- 1 x Coarse Stone (Red) - Use to start edges on all types of knives
- 1 x Medium Stone (Green) - Excellent for keeping a fine edge sharp edge on all knives
- 1 x Fine Stone (Blue) - For touching up and finishing a sharp edge
- 1 x Ultra-Fine Stone(Yellow) - This high alumina ceramic stone is used only on blades that are already extremely sharp.
HOW TO USE?
- Simply secure the knife, choose your preferred angle, and you'll receive a sharp edge every time.
- Each of the four angle options is suitable for a different knife type.
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle only recommended for Razor Blades, X-Acto Blades or similar tools. Yields an extremely sharp, but delicate edge,
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher grade, quality blades. Provide an excellent edge that is perfect for kitchen knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - This is the recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. An ideal angle for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see use as utility knives, like those used to cut cardboard, pallet straps or carpeting. Recommended for heavy duty use.
Each honing stone is color-coded, with finger-grooved safety holders to keep your hand secure. The kit also comes with a guide rod for each honing stone, extra-long knife clamp screws, a manual, and a custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components.
STEP 1 - Assemble selected stone on guide rod
STEP 2 - Lock the guide rod
STEP 3 - Securely attach knife clamp to blade
STEP 4 - Tighten the front screw to hold the knife securely.
STEP 5 - Choose the preferred angle and start sharpening your blade
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 1 x Hard Plastic Storage Case
- 1 x Multi-angle knife clamp
- 1 x Ultra-Coarse Stone
- 1 x Coarse Stone
- 1 x Medium Stone
- 1 x Fine Stone
- 1 x Ultra-Fine Stone
- 5 x Guide rods
- 1 x Plastic bottle without oil